Banana Muffins Easiest (Otis Spunkmeyer Banana Nut Miffins) Recipe
These are very good. The banana flavor is awesome! They also stay fresh for a few days when wrapped in plastic. I think this would make a delicious banana bread (banana muffins)!
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas about 2 bananas
- 1 box banana cake mix
- 1 box instant banana pudding mix 4 servicing size
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon banana extrat
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend all ingredients together until smooth, about 3-4 minutes. Fill baking cups 3/4 full and bake in a preheated oven about 20 minutes until done. Check for doneness with a toothpick inserted into the top of the muffin, if the toothpick comes out clean the muffin is done.
- Store muffins if there are any left in an airtight container. I use the extra large cups and this will make about 9. These banana nut muffins stay fresh for longer than your homemade banana nut muffins. By using a cake mix these are consistently moister and it really helps to layer the banana flavor.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 324mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Cupcake Recipe – Gluten Free 100%
Crumbl Cookie Like Bars Recipe Explained With 1 Secret Ingredient
The Ultimate Guide To HEALTH BENEFITS OF EATING DRAGON FRUIT. Eating 1 Fruit A Day!