Crumbl Cookie Explained in Step By Step
Crumbled Jam Bars
These Disintegrated Jam Bars are an interpretation of a Ukranian treat you will cherish. This delectable bar treat is made with jam and nuts. The batter is ground over the treats, so they look interesting. You can make these tasty treats at home.
Whenever I first had attempted these treats my I was at a relative’s home. This piece of my family is from Russia, and they were making a portion of their #1 treats from their home. I have without exception needed to make these treats once more. The treats are a superb method for highlighting saved organic product, and they look delightful.
What makes these treats remarkable is that the batter is separated, one section is refrigerated, and the other part is frozen before you make these treats. For around 30 minutes. Then, at that point, you will delicately pat out the batter in a 9 by 13-inch dish. You will add the Smucker’s® Leafy foods to the mixture, and sprinkle on the cleaved almonds. The Smucker’s® Leafy foods come in different flavors, this time I made mine with the Strawberry flavor, however I accept the Berry flavor would likewise be tasty.
The other half of the dough is grated over the base; this is what makes the crumbly texture. You will then bake these cookies, and enjoy them when they come out of the oven.
Crumbled Jam Bars
These crumbled jam bars are so easy to make.
Keyword: Cookies with Jam, Crumbled Jam Bars
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 pound butter softened
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 9 ounces Jam ounce jar of Smucker’s® Fruit and Honey
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine sugar, softened butter, egg, lemon juice, and sour cream. Mix and allow to rest for about 4 to 5 minutes before adding the dry ingredients. Add in dry ingredients. When the dough is just mixed, divide the dough into two sections. Place is the section in a sheet of plastic wrap. The dough will be wet and slightly sticky. Seal dough in plastic wrap. Place one portion in the refrigerator and one in the freezer for about 30 minutes. P
- Spray a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Gently pat out the refrigerated portion of the dough into the pan. Spread the Smucker’s® Fruit and Honey evenly over the dough. Sprinkle the nuts over the Smucker’s® Fruit and Honey. Use a large cheese grater and grate the frozen portion of the dough over the Smucker’s® Fruit and Honey and chopped almonds. Bake for 20 to 25
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.8mg