YUMMY BANANA BREAD
YUMMY BANANA BREAD INGREDIENTSNutrition
- 1⁄2cup butter, at room temperature
- 1cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2cups all-purpose flour (unbleached)
- 2tablespoons honey
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2cup sour cream
- 1cup very ripe banana(the riper the better, I wait until the entire peel is very dark brown)
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2cup chopped walnuts(optional) or 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans(optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, next add the eggs; beat thoroughly.
- Add the honey and mix well.
- Sift in the dry ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Add sour cream, bananas and vanilla; again blend well.
- At this time if you are adding nuts add them and mix them thoroughly.
- You can bake this as muffins, mini breads or a bread, it’s up to you.
- Adjust the baking time to the choice you make.
- For a bread bake one hour or until a toothpick comes out of the center and its clean.