VEGETABLE QUICHE INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Start preheating oven to 375. While that is happening —
- Saute onions, peppers, and mushrooms in one tbsp butter or margarine over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, toss cheese and flour together.
- Combine eggs, milk and seasoning and mix together.
- Add cheese and vegetables to egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour into greased pie dish and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 30-45 minutes before serving.
- Serve with orange slices and toast.