TINY CINNAMON ROLLS
TINY CINNAMON ROLLS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Unroll dough, and separate into 4 rectangles; pinch seams together.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles.
- Roll up jellyroll fashion, starting with a long side; press edges to seal.
- Cut each log into 5 slices and place slices, cut side down in a lightly greased 8-inch round cakepan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Stir together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a small bowl until smooth; drizzle over warm rolls