SWEET SOUTHERN SUGARED STRAWBERRIES (STRAWBERRY TOPPING)
SWEET SOUTHERN SUGARED STRAWBERRIES (STRAWBERRY TOPPING) INGREDIENTSNutrition
- You will need a tupperware type container with a lid.
- First, slice as many strawberries as you would like and place them in the container.
- Then add as much sugar as you wish.
- The more sugar makes more syrup.
- I usually add enough to fully coat the strawberries.
- Now put the lid on the container and tumble the strawberries for a minute so they can get saturated in the sugar.
- Now refrigerate the container for a couple of hours, and you will have the tastiest, sweetest strawberries in their own syrup.
- (I usually leave them in the refrigerator over night).