SUPER MOIST BANANA NUT MUFFINS
READY IN:SUPER MOIST BANANA NUT MUFFINS
SUPER MOIST BANANA NUT MUFFINS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly butter 24 muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder,cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- With an electric mixer, whip the bananas and sugar together for a good 3 minutes. Add the soft butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice.
- Mix in the dry ingredients just until incorporated.
- Fold in the nuts if desired with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway.
- Bake until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before turning the muffins out.