SUPER FANTASTIC CINNAMON ROLLS (BREAD MACHINE RECIPE)
SUPER FANTASTIC CINNAMON ROLLS (BREAD MACHINE RECIPE) INGREDIENTSNutrition
- 1cup warm milk
- 2eggs, room temperature
- 1⁄3cup margarine or 1⁄3cup butter, melted
- 4 1⁄2cups bread flour
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2cup white sugar
- 2 1⁄2teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1⁄2tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3cup margarine or 1⁄3cup butter, softened
- 3ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4cup butter
- 1 1⁄2cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1⁄2teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer. Select DOUGH cycle press Start.
- In separate bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
- After dough has finished, turn it out onto lightly floured surface and roll into a 16×24 rectangle. Spread dough with butter and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in lightly greased 9×13 pan. Cover and let rise until almost doubled (about 30 min). Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake rolls for 14-16 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls.