STRAWBERRY COFFEE CAKE
STRAWBERRY COFFEE CAKE INGREDIENTSNutrition
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; stir to mix.
- In a second bowl, add the egg, milk and butter; stir to mix; add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Place strawberries evenly over the top of batter.
- To make the topping: Combine the flour and sugar in a bowl.
- With a pastry blender, cut in the butter until consistency of coarse crumbs.
- Stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over the strawberries.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.