SIMPLE FRIED EGG SANDWICH
SIMPLE FRIED EGG SANDWICH INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Crack the egg in a lightly buttered frying pan on medium heat.
- Break the yolk and cook on one side then flip and fry on the other side.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off heat.
- Place the slice of cheese on top and melt slightly.
- Meanwhile toast the bun as you like.
- Spread the mustard on one or both sides of the bun and place the egg between them.
- Makes a nice snack or light lunch with some raw veggies or salad on the side.