SAUSAGE GRAVY AND BISCUITS
SAUSAGE GRAVY AND BISCUITS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Cook sausage and onions in a skillet until sausage is done.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine milk, Worcestershire sauce, and salt/pepper (to taste); set aside.
- When sausage/onion mixture is done,remove and drain excess grease.
- Return sausage/onion mixture back to skillet.
- Over medium/low heat, gradually add flour.
- Turn to coat sausage and cook until golden (approx).
- Return heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in milk/seasoning mixture.
- Cook until gravy reaches desired thickness (stirring frequently).
- Cook biscuits according to package directions.
- Serve gravy over biscuits split in half.