RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE COFFEE CAKE
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE COFFEE CAKE INGREDIENTSNutrition
- 2 1⁄4cups flour
- 3⁄4cup sugar
- 3⁄4cup butter (light stick butter works fine!)
- 1⁄2teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4cup sour cream (or 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/4 cup milk combined, I use light sour cream & 1% milk)
- 1teaspoon almond extract
- 8ounces cream cheese(light cream cheese or neufchatel cheese works fine)
- 1⁄4cup sugar
- 3⁄4cup raspberry jam (I use sugar free)
- 1⁄4cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar. Using pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 cup of crumbs.
- To remaining crumb mixture, add baking powder, baking soda, salt, sour cream, almond extract, and 1 egg. Blend well.
- Spread batter over bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of greased and floured 9 inch springform pan. Batter should be about 1/4 inch thick on sides.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 egg. Blend well.
- Pour in batter lined pan.
- Spoon jam over cream cheese mixture. In a small bowl, combine reserved crumbs and sliced almonds. Sprinkle over jam.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.