OVERNIGHT EGGNOG BAKED FRENCH TOAST
OVERNIGHT EGGNOG BAKED FRENCH TOAST INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Beat together eggs, eggnog, rum, sugar,nutmeg, cinnamon,salt& vanilla.
- Dip both sides of each slice of bread in this mixture and place them side by side in a greased oven proof pyrex dish Pour any remaining mixture over the slices.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (If you wish you can freeze the dish and put in fridge to defrost the evening before you wish to serve it).
- Bake in 450f on bottom rack for 20-25 minutes (watch the bottom doesn’t get too brown).
- Place on rack to cool slightly& dust with icing sugar.
- Serve with Canadian Maple syrup and the melted butter.