NOW DON’T GO BEFORE YOU TRY THIS!
NOW DON’T GO BEFORE YOU TRY THIS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- 1slice toast, preferably rye,but whole wheat will work (white bread is NOT recommended)
- peanut butter(creamy is preferable, but crunchy will do)
- thick slices of real tomatoes, the homegrown kind (the pink plastic rocks in grocery stores will NOT work, they have absolutely no flavor of their own)
- pepper (required)
- salt (optional)
- Spread peanut butter on HOT toast.
- Concerned with calories– You don’t have to lay it on really thick, just make sure you can taste it.
- Now, completely cover the toast with tomato slices.
- Cut sliced tomatoes in halves or quarters, if necessary, to accomplish this task.
- Sprinkle liberally with black pepper, and add just a bit of salt, if desired.
- Eat while toast is still hot.
- If it gets cold, throw away and start over.
- Well, I’d probably eat it anyway, but it’s not as good cold.
- Try it, you’ll like it.
- Trust me on this– the salty peanut butter is just wonderful with the tomatoes, and at least a little bit of pepper is necessary.
- I know, you’re going EEEWWWWWW!
- But if you give it a shot, who knows– Maybe this is how you can find your inner weirdo.