NANA’S BANANA BREAD
NANA’S BANANA BREAD INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray bottom of a 9 inch round pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add granulated Sugar and brown sugar; Beat until well blended.
- Add egg, egg whites and vanilla; blend.
- Mix in the mashed bananas, and beat the mixture on high speed for 30 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with the cream, ending with the flour mixture.
- Mix in the walnuts.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared 9 inch round pan (or loaf pan).
- Bake until golden brown, and toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (About one hour).