MAGIC OMELETTE INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Heat a non-stick skillet until butter sizzles.
- Scramble eggs; add to skillet (no need to fuss over lifting the solidified edges to let the liquid eggs underneath).
- Sprinkle eggs evenly with cheese, ham, chives, salt and pepper (or herbs de Provence, baby spinach, smoked salmon, pre-sauteed mushrooms, onions, peppers, anything you like).
- Cover and cook over low flame until eggs solidify, about 5 minutes.
- Slide from skillet to plate, folding omelette in half with edge of skillet.