KITTENCAL’S TECHNIQUE FOR PERFECT EASY-PEEL HARD-BOILED EGGS
KITTENCAL’S TECHNIQUE FOR PERFECT EASY-PEEL HARD-BOILED EGGS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Place the eggs in a saucepan.
- Cover the eggs with lukewarm water.
- Add in vinegar and pinch salt.
- Bring to a full boil over medium heat; boil for 2 minutes (start timing after the water reaches a full boil).
- Remove from heat cover with a tight lid.
- Allow the eggs to stand for 11 minutes.
- Drain the eggs a couple times under very cold water.
- Cover the eggs with cold water then add in some ice.
- Allow the eggs to sit in ice water for about 3 minutes.
- Drain and peel.