INDIVIDUAL CREAM CHEESE DANISH
READY IN:INDIVIDUAL CREAM CHEESE DANISH
INDIVIDUAL CREAM CHEESE DANISH INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice (unrolled) crescent roll dough into 1/4 inch slices (as if making slice-and-bake cookie dough).
- Place slices of dough on cookie sheet and make slight indention in the middle.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, white sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and sour cream.
- Add a tablespoon of filling to each roll.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together confectioners’ sugar, milk and butter.
- After Danish has cooled, drizzle with icing.