HOT BAKED CINNAMON APPLES
READY IN:HOT BAKED CINNAMON APPLES
HOT BAKED CINNAMON APPLES INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place cut and peeled apples in a mixing bowl and gently mix all the ingredients together.
- Put apples in a non-stick pan; cover and place in the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring at least once every 15 minutes.
- Once they are soft, cook for another few minutes to thicken the cinnamon sauce.
- I like to put everything into my baking dish and then mix it since there is less to clean up.