HARVEST PUMPKIN APPLE BREAD
READY IN:HARVEST PUMPKIN APPLE BREAD
HARVEST PUMPKIN APPLE BREAD INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and apple juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Fold in apples.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 65 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- To make using three 8 X 4-inch loaf pans: Prepare as above and bake for 60 to 65 minutes.
- To make using five or six 5 X 3-inch mini-loaf pans: Prepare as above and bake for 55 to 60 minutes.