GRANOLA BARS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Mix dry ingredients together well.
- Add oil and honey.
- Mix well. Get your fingers in there and mix it until all is blended and sticky feeling. If you don’t, they will turn out crumbly.
- Add raisins and whatever else you enjoy.
- Firmly press into jelly roll pan (12 x 15 inch).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 375°F They will look puffy and soft when you take them out.
- Don’t wait until they are brown or they will be very hard.
- Cut into squares while still warm. (I find a pizza cutter works well.).