GOLDEN, EXTRA FLUFFY PANCAKES
GOLDEN, EXTRA FLUFFY PANCAKES INGREDIENTSNutrition
- In a small bowl, whisk milk, egg, and oil together.
- In a larger bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Slowly add liquid mixture to dry mixture and whisk well.
- Spray large frying pan with cooking spray, and heat to medium heat.
- Wait until pan gets nice and hot.
- Make pancakes whatever size you wish– allowing top to form bubbles before turning over.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- These can be frozen and toasted in the toaster to be reheated.
- They are wonderful reheated!
- Serve with maple syrup, or whatever you wish to put on your pancakes!