‘GET UP & GO’ BARS
‘GET UP & GO’ BARS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- 1⁄2cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2cups light corn syrup
- 1cup peanut butter
- 4cups Grape-nuts cereal (wheat and barley nugget cereal)
- 1cup rolled oats
- 1cup sliced almonds
- 1cup dried cranberries
- Line a 9″ x 13″ baking dish with foil and coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- (I just use parchment paper, ungreased).
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well then spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Let cool then cut into bars and serve, or cover until ready to serve.