FRESH ORANGE MUFFINS
FRESH ORANGE MUFFINS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Preheat oven to 400F; spray a muffin tin (12) with non-stick cooking spray like Pam and set aside.
- Put orange quarters in food processor (or blender) along with orange juice and process or blend until pureed.
- Add egg and butter to food processor and combine; pour into large bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients together in a separate bowl, then add all at once to orange mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes; remove from oven and let stand in tin for 5 minutes before removing muffins.