FRENCH TOAST STICKS (OAMC)
FRENCH TOAST STICKS (OAMC) INGREDIENTSNutrition
- In a shallow dish, beat together the eggs, sugar, milk, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg with a fork until well blended.
- Dip each bread strip into the egg mixture, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat.
- Cook the bread strips a few at a time for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden, adding more butter as needed.
- Serve immediately or cool completely, flash freeze on cookie sheet, then store in a labeled freezer bag.
- To serve: reheat in the oven, toaster oven, or microwave until heated through.