FLUFFY PANCAKES INGREDIENTSNutrition
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In another bowl whisk together eggs, buttermilk, sour cream, melted butter and vanilla (if using) add to the flour mixture; whisk until smooth (the batter will be thick!).
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- After 5 minutes whisk or mix again.
- Drop about 1/4-cup batter onto a medium-hot skillet; cook until lightly browned on the bottom, turn and cook until browned.