EGGS WITH HATS ON TOP
READY IN: EGGS WITH HATS ON TOP
EGGS WITH HATS ON TOP INGREDIENTSNutrition
- With drinking glass turned upside down cut a hole in the center of your bread slices.
- Save the circle you cut out of the center of the bread.
- In frying pan over medium high heat, melt butter.
- Put bread slices in skillet along with the circles you cut out of the center of the bread.
- Crack an egg in each of the holes of bread.
- Cover skillet for a minute or two or just until egg is starting to set up, and when bottom of bread is browned, then turn and fry on other side until browned.
- Make sure you turn your little circles of bread over also.
- Serve with your little circles of bread on top of the egg.
- Season to taste.