DISNEY’S FRENCH TOAST
DISNEY’S FRENCH TOASTINGREDIENTSNutrition
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix coating in a smaller bowl.
- Dip bread into first mixture and fry in vegetable oil on the stove (enough to cover the bottom of the pan really well may have to use more oil depending on how many you make). Cook 3 minutes on each side.
- When golden brown, Remove, pat with paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Sprinkle bread with coating.
- To Freeze: Cool and then store in ziplock freezer bags. To reheat: We just put one piece in the microwave at a time for about 30 seconds per side until heated through.