CRUSTLESS BACON, SPINACH & SWISS QUICHE – LOW CARB
CRUSTLESS BACON, SPINACH & SWISS QUICHE – LOW CARB INGREDIENTSNutrition
- On a foil lined pan, cook bacon in 350 degree F. oven until crisp.
- While bacon cooks, chop onion and shred cheese.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 teaspoon oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onion, and stir to coat.
- When onion turns glossy, add thawed spinach, and stir to mix. Heat about 5 minutes, then remove from heat to cool.
- Remove bacon from oven, and place on a paper-towel lined plate to drain.
- Stir together eggs, salt, pepper & heavy whipping cream in a medium bowl.
- Add in cheese, onion/spinach mixture, and bacon. Stir thoroughly to mix.
- Butter a glass pie plate or quiche dish, pour mix in, and pat evenly with a fork.
- Bake in 350 degrees F. oven 25-30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let rest 5 minutes before cutting & serving.
- I bet you can’t eat just ONE slice!