CRUNCHY GRANOLA INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine brown sugar and water in a 4 cup microwave proof cup.
- Microwave on high 5 minutes until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla and salt.
- In large mixing bowl, mix oats, nuts, and brown sugar mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread onto cookie sheets and bake 45 minutes-1 hour until golden brown.
- When granola has cooled completely, add fruits if you wish and store in airtight container.