CREAMY QUICHE LORRAINE – WOW ‘EM!
CREAMY QUICHE LORRAINE – WOW ‘EM! INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Prepare 9-inch pastry shell and bake for approximately 10 minutes until the crust seals to the bottom of the pie plate.
- Cool completely.
- Beat the eggs and add all other ingredients.
- Pour into the cooled pie shell.
- Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes until custard is set (will set further as it begins to cool).
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes to finish ‘setting’, and then serve.
- This quiche freezes well.
- NOTE: You can easily substitute ham & Swiss, do bacon, broccoli, cheddar, etc.
- The possibilities are endless!