CREAMY FRUIT SALAD
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD INGREDIENTSNutrition
- 2medium bananas, diced
- 2medium apples, diced
- 1lemon, juice of
- 1(20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained, juice reserved
- 2cups sliced strawberries
- 2cups grapes
- 1⁄4cup pecans, chopped
- 1(1 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mixor 1 (1 1/2 ounce) boxvegetarian sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2cup water
- Combine bananas, apples and lemon juice in large mixing bowl.
- Toss until evenly coated.
- Add pineapple, strawberries, grapes and pecans.
- In small mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, water and pineapple juice with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Add pudding mixture to fruit.
- Mix gently until throughly coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.