CREAM CHEESE ALMOND COFFEE CAKE
CREAM CHEESE ALMOND COFFEE CAKE INGREDIENTSNutrition
- 1⁄2cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1⁄4cups sugar
- 8ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2eggs, room temperature
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1⁄3cups flour
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4cup milk, room temperature
- 3⁄4cup dried cherries (or other dried fruit)
- 1⁄2teaspoon cinnamon
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄3cup flour
- 1⁄3cup brown sugar
- 3⁄8cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Cream butter, sugar and cream cheese very well until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, scraping down as needed add vanilla and mix inches.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add alternately with milk.
- Stir in cherries.
- Spread into cake pan, smooth top Mix topping ingredients (excluding almonds) together.
- Sprinkle almonds then topping over batter.
- Press lightly.
- Bake until tests done.