CRACKER BARREL BUTTERMILK PANCAKES
CRACKER BARREL BUTTERMILK PANCAKES INGREDIENTSNutrition
- 2cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2teaspoons baking soda
- 1teaspoon salt(heaping)
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 2cups buttermilk
- oil (for cooking) orbutter (for cooking)
- butter, and
- maple syrup, for serving
- Mix all ingredients together until incorporated, but do not over mix.
- Heat a griddle or non stick pan under med. – med. high heat, and grease with a little butter or oil (more if you like a crispy edge).
- Drop batter using a 1/4 cup measuring cup onto hot pan. Once the bottom side is golden, flip and brown remaining side.
- Serve with butter and real maple syrup.