COUNTRY SAUSAGE GRAVY
COUNTRY SAUSAGE GRAVY INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Brown the pork sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Set aside, leaving the drippings in the skillet.
- Stir the butter or bacon grease into the sausage drippings.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add the flour, stirring constantly until the mixture turns a golden brown.
- Gradually whisk the milk into skillet.
- Once the mixture is smooth, thickened, and begins to bubble, return the sausage to skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 more minutes.