COUNTRY BLUEBERRY COFFEE CAKE
COUNTRY BLUEBERRY COFFEE CAKE INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Generously grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well with a fork. Set aside.
- Separate biscuit dough into 8 biscuits, and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Dip each biscuit piece into the melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon-brown sugar mixture to coat well. Arrange in a single layer in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the oats.
- Combine blueberries and sugar in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Spoon blueberry-sugar mixture over oats and biscuits and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup oats. Drizzle remaining melted butter on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cake is golden brown and center is done.
- Cool for 10 minutes, serve warm.