READY IN:CINNAMON BISCUITS
CINNAMON BISCUITS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; cut in shortening.
- Add milk and 1 tsp. vanilla; stir with fork just until dough leaves sides of bowl.
- Roll dough out, on lightly floured surface, into a 1/4 inch thick rectangle.
- Brush top with butter (I prefer to use soft butter rather than melted).
- Combine cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans (or other nuts or raisins) if desired.
- Roll up, starting on long side.
- Cut into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- Place rounds, with sides just touching, in greased 9″ round pan.
- Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with glaze, serve warm.
- For glaze: Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.