CINNABON CINNAMON ROLLS FOR THE ABM
CINNABON CINNAMON ROLLS FOR THE ABM INGREDIENTSNutrition
- 1⁄4cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4cup water
- 2 1⁄2tablespoons vanilla instant pudding mix(about 1/2 package of pudding)
- 1cup milk
- 1egg, beaten
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 4cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄2teaspoons yeast
- 1⁄2cup butter, softened
- 1cup brown sugar
- 2teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4cup chopped walnuts(optional)
- 1⁄4cup raisins (optional)
- 4ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1⁄2teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons milk
- Roll: Place ingredients in the machine following manufacturer’s instructions and set for dough cycle.
- After completion of cycle, remove from machine and roll out to 17×10-inch rectangle.
- Filling: Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread softened butter over dough and sprinkle brown sugar/cinnnamon mixture over the top.
- Roll tightly from long end, pinching edges closed when finished.
- Slice into sizes of your choice (I usually get 12 rolls from this).
- Place on greased cookie sheet and let rise until doubled.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes, until golden-DO NOT OVERBAKE!
- Frosting: Mix together and spread over hot rolls.