BUTTERY FARM BISCUITS
BUTTERY FARM BISCUITS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Combine flour, baking powder& salt.
- Cut the butter into the flour using 2 knives or a pastry blender, keep cutting until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- With a fork stir in the milk, very gently, until a soft dough forms.
- Don’t over mix.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet (jelly roll pan) and with floured hands press it into a 9″ x 9″ square.
- Use a spatula or the dull side of a knife and cut the dough into 12 biscuits without actually cutting them apart.
- Bake in 400F oven for about 15-20 minutes or until they are golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack& cool for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with homemade fruit jam or anything else that takes your fancy.