BUTTERMILK PANCAKES INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Sift dry ingredients into medium bowl.
- Mix egg, oil, and buttermilk together and add to dry ingredients.
- Stir only until dry ingredients have disappeared.
- Preheat lightly coated griddle or skillet over medium heat (If a non-stick pan use Pam or small amount of vegetable oil) —
- If you are using an electric griddle, set temperature to 360-365°F.
- Test by adding a few drops of water on hot pan — When the drops start to “dance” on the griddle it is time to cook.
- For each pancake pour about a 1/4 cup of batter onto a hot griddle.
- Cook on first side until bubbles that form begin to pop and edges look dry.
- With a spatula, turn and cook until second side is rich golden brown. Cook on hot griddle.
- Serve with Blueberry Sauce and dollop of sour cream or lemon yogurt.