BREAKFAST CASSEROLE SUPREME
READY IN:BREAKFAST CASSEROLE SUPREME
BREAKFAST CASSEROLE SUPREME INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Melt margarine and place in the bottom of 9″ by 13″ baking pan.
- Spread potatoes (still frozen is okay) in bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle chopped vegetables over potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle meat over potatoes and vegetables.
- Note: At this point you may continue or casserole may be refrigerated overnight.
- Pour beaten eggs over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let set for approximately 5 minutes.
- Cut into 2.5″-3″ squares and serve with a spatula. Enjoy.