BREAKFAST CASSEROLE INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- Place bread cubes in a lightly greased 9″ X 13″ baking pan.
- Sprinkle bread evenly with cheese, and top with sausage (or ham).
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce and pour evenly over sausage mixture.
- Cover and chill casserole for 8 hours (may be frozen at this point, and thawed before cooking).
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes, or until set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.