BREAKFAST BAGEL SANDWICHES (OAMC
BREAKFAST BAGEL SANDWICHES (OAMC) INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Slice each bagel in half.
- Lightly butter each side.
- To cook eggs, lightly grease a mug or small bowl or ramekin; beat eggs in that bowl and microwave 30 seconds; remove egg in one piece and repeat for remaining eggs. Or take Swan Valley Tammi’s idea and pre-cook the bacon, chop it up and add it to the eggs. Pour into greased muffin tins. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes so all 12 egg/bacon ‘patties’ are done at the same time.
- On the bottom half of the bagel place cooked egg.
- Top each egg with approximately 1 Tablespoon grated cheese.
- Stack bacon on top.
- Complete sandwich with top of bagel.
- Cool slightly; wrap in plastic wrap individually; place in a large labeled zipper freezer bag.
- To serve, remove 1 bagel sandwich from bag and remove wrapping.
- Place upside down in microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
- Place right side up and microwave for 30 seconds more or until heated through. **Time may vary in your microwave**.
- Eat warm.