BLUEBERRY BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PANCAKES
BLUEBERRY BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PANCAKES INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Beat together wet ingredients.
- Add butter to egg and sour cream.
- Add milk to sour cream mixture.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just incorporated.
- Add blueberries last and fold in carefully.
- Preheat lightly coated griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- If you are using an electric griddle, set temperature to 360°F.
- Test by adding a few drops of water on hot pan. When the drops start to “dance” on the griddle it is time to cook.
- For each pancake, pour about a 1/4 cup of batter onto a hot griddle.
- Cook on first side until bubbles that form begin to pop and edges look dry.
- With a spatula, turn and cook until the second side is rich and golden-brown.
- Serve with Maine Blueberry Syrup or honey.