BANANA STREUSEL MUFFINS
BANANA STREUSEL MUFFINS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter.
- Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.