READY IN:BANANA-BUTTERMILK MUFFINS
BANANA-BUTTERMILK MUFFINS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 12 regular muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flours, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- In separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mashed banana, oil, egg and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling about three-fourths full.
- Sprinkle tops evenly with nuts.
- Bake until lightly brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes, then turn out onto rack and cool completely.
- These muffins freeze well and can be warmed in microwave.