BACON, EGG AND CHEESE HASHKETS #SP5
BACON, EGG AND CHEESE HASHKETS #SP5 INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat small skillet on medium-high temperature.
- While skillet is heating up, slice bacon in half lengthwise and then dice into medium sized pieces.
- Place bacon in skillet and cook 5-7 minutes or until just crispy, set aside on plate lined with papertowel.
- Slice white and light green parts of scallions, set aside .
- Lightly beat eggs until just blended.
- Spray four cupcake holes with non-stick spray.
- Line each greased cupcake hole with enough hash browns to coat all sides.
- Sprinkle scallion and bacon evenly into each greased and lined cupcake hole.
- Pour egg mixture into each, filling the rest of the hash brown basket.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly amongst each filled cupcake hole.
- Bake for 15-18 Minutes until cheese is slightly browned and just bubbling.
- Serve & Enjoy!