ARABIAN PITA BREAD
READY IN:ARABIAN PITA BREAD
ARABIAN PITA BREAD INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Mix yeast, water and sugar.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, dried milk and salt.
- Pour in the oil and yeast/water mixture and stir well.
- You might need to add more flour or water, depending on the absorbency of the flour.
- Knead dough briefly, divide into 18 egg sized balls.
- Place on a floured surface, cover and let rest for 15-30 minutes.
- Roll one ball out and cook in a skillet until large “bubbles” form.
- Flip pita over and cook the other side for a few more minutes.
- I flatten it out with a spatula.
- Keep bread warm (wrap in a towel or place in a ziploc bag) while cooking the rest of the bread.
- These freeze well.