100% WHOLE WHEAT BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
100% WHOLE WHEAT BLUEBERRY MUFFINS INGREDIENTSNutrition
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg whites, oil, and honey until creamy, then stir in the blueberries.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Fold together with a rubber spatula until the batter is moist yet remains slightly lumpy.
- Pour into muffin cups and bake 30 to 35 minutes.